Skeinz Retail Position
We are looking for a dynamic person to join our Skeinz retail team. Are you a retail whiz who enjoys helping people with their yarn craft purchases and projects and working in a squishy fibre paradise?
You will need to:
Download Job Application HERE
- Be of good health and physically fit
- Yarn craft experience either as a knitter, crocheter or weaver
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to multi- task between a variety of tasks within a single shift.
- Reliability essential
- Be comfortable learning a new software for our POS and stock management systems.
- Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team in a rapidly growing business.
- Have a flair and love of crafts, colour and design
- Must be able to work 3 fixed shifts (Monday, Friday & Saturday) with flexibility for additional hours
Email your application form and current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Machine Operators Needed.
Currently we are looking for people to join our team.
This is a day shift position, working from 7am - 3.30pm.
To be considered you need to be able to have the following attributes:
- Confidently operate machinery
- A strong desire and drive to learn new skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Have the ability to think on your feet & multi task
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be physically capable
- NZ residency or NZ based with valid working visa
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
If you think this role is just what you have been looking for or you are wanting a change and the chance to join a tight knit team (pun intended), then we want to hear from you!
Email us your CV and covering email to our Production Manager - Click Here
Don't meet all the criteria? Don't worry, if you have a "can do" attitude and demonstrate drive, training will be provided to up skill as you go.