Online Warehouse Position
We are looking for a dynamic person to join our online team.
Are you someone who is highly organised and motivated with warehouse or online experience?
We are looking for someone to look after the day to day pick, packing and dispatching of the online Skeinz orders. Our online business is rapidly growing and can be extremely busy and fast paced during peak times.
You will need to:
- Be of good health and physically fit, there will be heavy lifting involved in the role
- Warehouse or store person experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An ability to multi- task between a variety of tasks within a single shift.
- Reliability and punctuality essential
- Have an attention to detail & accuracy and can work to deadlines
- Tidy and efficient work habits
- Be comfortable learning a new software for our POS and stock management systems.
- Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team in a rapidly growing business.
- Must be able to work fixed shifts from 7am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday with option for rostered Saturday mornings
This role is available for immediate start to the successful candidate.
Download Job Application HERE
Email your application form and current CV to: email@example.com
Machine Operators Needed.
Currently we are looking for people to join our team.
This is a day shift position, working from 7am - 3.30pm.
To be considered you need to be able to have the following attributes:
- Confidently operate machinery
- A strong desire and drive to learn new skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Have the ability to think on your feet & multi task
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be physically capable
- NZ residency or NZ based with valid working visa
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
If you think this role is just what you have been looking for or you are wanting a change and the chance to join a tight knit team (pun intended), then we want to hear from you!
Email us your CV and covering email to our Production Manager - Click Here
Don't meet all the criteria? Don't worry, if you have a "can do" attitude and demonstrate drive, training will be provided to up skill as you go.