Skeinz Warehouse/Design Spun Finishing Dept
Full Time Position
We are looking for a dynamic person to join our Skeinz team.
The role is primarily in our Skeinz warehouse and Design Spun finishing department tasks include:
- Processing and packing online orders for dispatch
- Managing inwards goods from the mill
- Keeping the warehousing area stocked and orderly
- Help with stock refilling into the retail store
- Retail cover for busy times (retail experience an advantage but not crucial)
- Yarn packing and stock movement
- Machine operating (training provided)
You will need to:
The role is based on a shift between 7am - 3.30pm
- Be of good health and physically fit as the role is largely on your feet and will require some lifting.
- An ability to multi- task between a variety of tasks within a single shift.
- Reliability essential.
- Have basic computing skills.
- Be comfortable learning a new software and stock management systems.
- Enjoy working as part of a dynamic team in a rapidly growing business.
- Retail an advantage but by no means essential.
- Retail roster may include some weekend or cover during promotional periods
- Hours of work can be flexible for the best candidate & this role would be suitable for a school leaver
Download Job Application HERE
Email your application form and current CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Machine Operators Needed.
Currently we are looking for people to join our team.
This is a day shift position, working from 7am - 3.30pm.
To be considered you need to be able to have the following attributes:
- Confidently operate machinery
- A strong desire and drive to learn new skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Good numeracy skills
- Have the ability to think on your feet & multi task
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be physically capable
- NZ residency or NZ based with valid working visa
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
If you think this role is just what you have been looking for or you are wanting a change and the chance to join a tight knit team (pun intended), then we want to hear from you!
Email us your CV and covering email to our Production Manager - Click Here
Don't meet all the criteria? Don't worry, if you have a "can do" attitude and demonstrate drive, training will be provided to up skill as you go.